Are you looking for startup marketing advice? Here is a checklist which may help you:
* Write a marketing plan. This will make you think through the key issues and your resources.
* Choose your website domain name very carefully: you will have to live with it for a long time. From an SEO perspective, if it contains relevant keywords – you will be found more easily. Here is an article on choosing a website domain name.
* Use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) from the outset. Here are the benefits of having a small business CRM system.
* Use the free marketing techniques which are available to you, before you spend money on promotion.
* Think about the different ways in which you will promote your business. Here is a list of 29 promotional categories
* Use social media to promote your business, i.e. Twitter. Share helpful information which is related to your business. Here are some Twitter tips.
* Spend two hours a day on marketing activities, i.e. writing, working on your website and networking.
* Join The Marketing Compass and learn about startup marketing!
We’re often asked for startup marketing advice. The Marketing Compass is a friendly community of business owners. You’re welcome to join us and ask some new business marketing questions.
Join us! Compass membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Tell our members about your products / services
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme