Here are seven quick Twitter tips
(updated 22nd April 2014)
1. Tweet at least six times every day (including ReTweets)
2. If your Tweets are 100 characters or less – they are more likely to be read
3. Include http:// …within URLs (web page addresses) to create a ‘live hyperlink’
4. Link back to interesting content within your website
5. Click ‘Notifications’ at the top of the screen – to see who is mentioning you
6. When you open up your website browser, ensure that Twitter opens up first
7. Twitter is a ‘social’ network. Respond to people. Engage with them. Be yourself.
If you are a business owner and if you would like more twitter tips and ideas on how to get more customers, you are welcome to join The Marketing Compass – as we are here to help.
Join us! Compass membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme