1. Become your customer & think about what they are searching for.
2. Create an alphabetical list of search terms.
3. Search for ‘Keyword tool’ within Google and use this resource to refine your list. https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
4. Use your keywords / phrases within your website, i.e. articles, tips and ideas, dos & don’ts lists, case studies, blog entries.
5. Use your keywords / phrases outside of your website (social media, comments within other people’s blogs, article marketing etc).
6. Measure your results using Google Analytics.
7. Use the metrics to create a feedback loop into your keywords list.
Ask an SEO strategy question via our SEO Group:
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme