Mind Mapping is a visual way of organising your thoughts and ideas. The technique was created by Tony Buzan. Mind Mapping provides a ‘big picture’ of your knowledge; shows you how your thoughts relate to each other (the brain works by association); and it can help you to create new ideas.
Here are some of the ways in which you can use Mind Mapping:
* Preparing talks and presentations
* Delivering talks and presentations
* At networking meetings, when you have one minute to describe your business
* Sales presentations (preparation and delivery)
Here’s an example of Mind Mapping…
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme