How to make Google love your website
Wednesday 15th October 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a vital part of your internet marketing strategy. This fast paced event will show you practical, easy and free ways to increase your popularity with Google and other leading search engines. This will mean that more customers will be able to find you. An afternoon’s SEO training can make all the difference!
This event is ideal for small business owners / anyone who looks after a small business website. Technical knowledge is not required.
• What is SEO and why is it important to your business?
• How does Google actually work?
• Inbound, outbound and internal links
• What makes a good link and where can you get links from?
• How to use social networking to build links
• Dos and don’ts of link building
Nigel Temple is a small business marketing specialist. He built his first website in 1999 and has been teaching internet marketing since 2000. He is the Founder of The Marketing Compass, the marketing mastermind group for small business owners.
Free for NavigatorPlus members of The Marketing Compass.
Alternatively, the single ticket price is £97 + VAT.
Dates, timings and location:
> Wednesday 15th October 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
1. Use the booking form below if you wish to pay by card.
2. If you would prefer to pay via an invoice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna on 01628 773128. If you have any questions – please get in touch with Joanna.
3. This event can be delivered in-house for groups of any size. Contact Joanna to find out more.