Are you looking for effective copywriting coaching? Do you find it challenging to get the writing done quickly and to produce engaging copy? I know that you are busy. You already have a full todo list. You may have looked at outsourcing your copywriting, only to find that this is expensive; besides, somebody else can never quite ‘get what you do’, can they?
Digital marketing requires a considerable amount of writing, including web pages, blogs, social media posts, adverts and email marketing campaigns. The more you write, the more you sell. Do you find that you avoid writing? Or perhaps you get stuck and could use a helping hand?
Feedback and ideas from a professional copywriter can make a real difference. Rather than melting your brain during a copywriting course, coaching is delivered over a period of time. You can learn at your own pace. You can use your own text and see how to improve it.
The coaching shows you how to:
* Connect with readers and get their attention
* Structure your content, in order to get better results
* Write effective headlines, subheads and bodycopy
* Get the writing done within the limited time available
* Write quickly for all forms of marketing communication
* Discover a series of copywriting shortcuts and secrets
* Continuously improve your results
Who is the copywriting coach?
Nigel Temple BA (Hons) MCIM originally trained as a professional copywriter and he has been writing ever since. He has written over three million words of promotional copy for thousands of different service, manufacturing, B2C and B2B enterprises.
His first book was entitled Writing Copy for the Web. Nigel served as a Faculty Member and Course Director with CIM (the Chartered Institute of Marketing) for 12 years. He has shown thousands of people how to become better copywriters. As someone who loves to write, he enjoys teaching business owners and marketers how to find their ‘inner copywriter’ and to enjoy the writing process.
How does the copywriting coaching service work?
Join the Copywriting Coach programme within The Marketing Compass community.
Ask for feedback on your marketing copy and you will receive detailed, helpful feedback.
In addition, you will receive copywriting ideas and updates every month, via email.
How much will this cost?
£300 per month.
Receive a copy of Nigel’s Webcopy Writing e-book which is packed full of practical advice and ideas to improve your website writing skills.
How to join the Copywriting Coach programme
1. If you are not already a member of The Marketing Compass, please join us for free by clicking here then….
2. Click here to join the Copywriting Coach programme and post your first request for feedback!