We are delighted to tell you that The Marketing Compass Manual has now been sent to the printers. It has taken Nigel a year to write. The Manual contains over 50,000 words of structured marketing advice and is presented in a ring binder manual.
It ties in with your online marketing plan, the Groups within www.marketingcompass.co.uk and the 2012 teleseminar programme. The Manual also acts as a Workbook, complete with exercises and space to write your answers. It will help you to make your marketing more consistent, integrated and effective. The Manual will be sent by post to Navigator members who have paid annually in advance. If you are a ‘pay monthly’ member, please scroll down to see a special offer.
The 2012 Navigator programme comprises eight core elements, which form the basis of the printed Manual:
1. YOU – Topics include motivation, idea generation and success principles. The ideas are based on 25 years’ experience and feedback from several thousand business owners.
2. STRATEGY – In the midst of confusion, have a clear strategy. Topics include your business model, marketing strategy and positioning. Learn how to make your business stand out from the crowd and how to build a successful brand, even if your business is ‘just you’.
3. PLANNING – Plan your marketing work and work your marketing plan. Set your objectives, including wealth and happiness. Use your plan to think strategically and guide you forward. Ask questions via the website Group.
4. CUSTOMER – The centre of your marketing activities. The difference between a product centric and a customer focused business. Learn about segmentation, CRM strategy, CRM software and the customer timeline.
5. COMMUNICATION – Interpersonal and written communication skills are central to your success. Tips and techniques for building better business relationships. The 12 Laws of Copywriting – which can help you to write clear, compelling words for your website, emails and written materials.
6. PROMOTION – 101 promotional techniques: mostly free, some low cost. Explore seven ways to attract more customers and 29 promotional categories. Ask questions about promotional techniques, via the Group within our website.
7. INTERNET – The art and science of digital communication. Topics include the keys to a successful website, SEO demystified, social media, content management, the secrets of email marketing and how to attract more visitors to your website.
8. SELLING – How to convert enquiries into sales, using professional selling techniques. Topics include getting in front of clients, how to lose your fear of the phone and how to close that sale!
The Marketing Compass Manual – discounted rate for Navigator (pay monthly) members
* £67.90+VAT including a 30% discount (saving £29.10)
If you wish to receive an invoice please email us or call 0845 003 0865.