Social media strategy
Can social media really improve your marketing results? Which social media platforms are right for you? How much time should you devote to this promotional area? What should you write about? How will you get the writing done? Can you use social media to attract more customers?
We will answer these questions (and more!) at this fast paced social media training event. If you are wondering what all the fuss is about and whether social media marketing really works, you should attend this event.
* Your social media strategy
* Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, something else?
* How to position yourself with the social networks
* How to build your network
* How to generate sales enquiries
* How to attract more customers
* Dos and don’ts!
* Free for NavigatorPlus members of The Marketing Compass.
* Non NavigatorPlus member single ticket price is £97 + VAT.
Dates, timings and locations
> Wednesday 31st July 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
> Wednesday 11th December 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire:
1. Use the booking form below if you wish to pay by card.
2. If you would prefer to pay via an invoice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna on 01628 773128. If you have any questions – please get in touch with Joanna.
3. This event can be delivered in-house for groups of any size. Contact Joanna to find out more.