How to use PR to create more brand awareness
PR is a great way of generating awareness for your enterprise. Regular mentions in the media will get you noticed, enhance your brand and drive more traffic to your website.
This ‘marketing boardroom’ session is ideal for anyone who wants to use PR as part of their promotional mix. Incidentally, you don’t have to pay for advertising, in order to generate those column inches!
Nigel Temple ran a PR consultancy for nine years and he will show you a series of practical, proven media relations techniques.
* Your PR strategy
* How to produce a media schedule
* How to get the Editor’s attention
* How to generate press release ideas
* Getting the copywriting done
* How to organise media interview
* How to place articles in the press
* The integration of social media and PR
* Free for NavigatorPlus members of The Marketing Compass.
* Non NavigatorPlus member single ticket price is £97 + VAT.
Dates, timings and locations
> Wednesday 15th May 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
> Tuesday 27th August 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Central London
> Tuesday 17th September 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Reading, Berkshire
> Wednesday 27th November 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
1. Use the booking form below if you wish to pay by card.
2. If you would prefer to pay via an invoice, email email@example.com or call Joanna on 01628 773128. If you have any questions – please get in touch with Joanna.
3. This event can be delivered in-house for groups of any size. Contact Joanna to find out more.