Motivation and success
Running your own business can be a lonely path. Discover how to maintain your motivation and enthusiasm at this half day event presented by The Marketing Compass. We will discuss the principles of success as well as a series of proven techniques to keep you moving towards your goals. Nigel Temple is an engaging and energetic speaker and you will learn the secrets of entrepreneurial achievement during this presentation.
This ‘marketing boardroom’ session is ideal for both new and experienced business owners.
* What is success?
* Overcoming fear of failure
* Creating your successful future
* The principles of success
* Extending your comfort zone
* The success habits
* Free for NavigatorPlus members of The Marketing Compass.
* Non NavigatorPlus member single ticket price is £97 + VAT.
Dates, timings and locations
> Wednesday 19th June 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
> Tuesday 24th September 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Central London
> Tuesday 15th October 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Reading, Berkshire
> Wednesday 18th December 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
1. Use the booking form below if you wish to pay by card.
2. If you would prefer to pay via an invoice, email email@example.com or call Joanna on 01628 773128. If you have any questions – please get in touch with Joanna.
3. This event can be delivered in-house for groups of any size. Contact Joanna to find out more.