Events are free for NavigatorPlus members
- This event has passed.
Mailchimp training workshop
March 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
* Understanding Audiences, Groups, Tags & Segments
* How to sort and select your subscribers
* How to build your opt-in email marketing list
* How to create a preference centre & sign-up form
* How to design effective templates and campaigns
* Little known Mailchimp tips, tricks and ideas
* Marketing Automation: what are the benefits?
* What to look for within Mailchimp reports
* How to improve your email marketing results
* How to use Mailchimp with confidence
* And much more!
You can talk to Nigel, during this event.
We use the popular Zoom platform which allows for screen sharing.
You can ask questions and gain practical guidance for using Mailchimp. You will receive a detailed PDF training manual (circa 8000 words) which contains lots of useful tips. Ask questions for the month following the workshop, via our interactive website.
“Your course was one of the best I’ve been on. We often use it as an example of what can be achieved on a good course.” Shaun Butler, UGLE
“I highly recommend attending this course, if you want to get the most out of Mailchimp.” ~ David Hogg, Horizon Imaging
“I found Nigel’s Mailchimp course really beneficial as he gave some great tips and really helpful advice. I now feel more familiar with this marketing tool”. Charlotte Bowles ~ Sebastian’s Action Trust
NavigatorPlus members can register for this event by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org