The principles of customer attraction
Why do some businesses attract so many customers? Small business marketing specialist Nigel Temple will reveal how to generate more awareness, sales enquiries and sales during this fast paced afternoon. We will discuss aspects of buying behaviour, push versus pull marketing and buying ‘triggers’ at this event, hosted by The Marketing Compass.
This ‘marketing boardroom’ session is ideal for anyone who wants to build their business and win more customers. If you’re fed up with cold calling, wasting money on advertising or wondering which promotional techniques are right for you – you will discover an alternative approach, during this event.
* The customer attraction process
* The psychology of buying behaviour
* Which promotional techniques are right for you
* How to get more leads from your website
* Building an on-going system
* Free for NavigatorPlus members of The Marketing Compass.
* Non NavigatorPlus member single ticket price is £97 + VAT.
Dates, timings and locations
> Tuesday 26th March 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Central London
> Wednesday 26th June 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
> Wednesday 13th November 2013, 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
1. Use the booking form below if you wish to pay by card.
2. If you would prefer to pay via an invoice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna on 01628 773128. If you have any questions – please get in touch with Joanna.
3. This event can be delivered in-house for groups of any size. Contact Joanna to find out more.