Sponsoring a community or network is a proven, cost effective & highly visible strategic marketing tool. It’s a very powerful way to enhance your company’s name, logo, products/services to wider, yet targeted audiences, while strengthening your relationships with the regional community (particularly London, Thames Valley and the Home Counties) and being seen to ‘put something back’.
The Marketing Compass is the UK’s only marketing-focused membership community for independent professionals and small business owners. The brand includes our interactive, social network website, a weekly e-newsletter, events, training programmes and products. In addition, the brand extends to 16K+ followers on Twitter and thousands of contacts on other social networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook. We can tailor sponsorship packages to suit your business needs and budget, to ensure the best results.
If you wish to communicate with entrepreneurs and small business owners by sponsoring us, this is an ideal opportunity for your company to reach this affluent, well connected audience. In comparison to print advertising and other ‘corporate’ websites (with diluted audiences) we offer fantastic value for money.
There are many ways to sponsor The Marketing Compass, including:
* Banner advertising on our homepage / 10,000+ other pages
* Text links from an authoritative website homepage
* Featured sponsor
* Product / service or company specific articles
* Promote your seminars or company events
* Sponsor a Group / Forum
* Sponsor a blog entry or series of entries
* Sponsor our Welcome auto-responder email series
* Sponsor our weekly newsletter(s)
* Sponsor The Marketing Compass events & provide a speaker
* Appear within our products
* Sponsor our Navigator or NavigatorPlus programmes
Here’s an example of the types of organisations that we have work with on corporate sponsorship: Accounting software, Banks, B2B magazines, Car contract hire companies, Computers, CRM software, Insurance companies, Hotels, Mobile phone companies, Printers, Professional bodies, Serviced offices, Stationery, Trade bodies. If your company falls into one of these categories, we would be delighted to discuss a bespoke sponsorship package with you.