First aid training is often a requirement of even the smallest of workplaces, which must make arrangements for action in event of an emergency, provide a first aid kit and possibly provide trained workplace first aiders. The Health and Safety Executive have recently clarified the progress towards change of the regulation of workplace first aid training. Current HSE approval will remain till October 2013 with further information being released in due course.
As an HSE approved first aid training provider Lazarus Training provides a number of workplace first aid courses, all run in a highly practical and interactive way, by training staff with relevant qualifications and experience. All our first aid courses are aimed at making you confident to provide first aid at work when required.
First aid at Work training is ideal for?
It is aimed at workplaces with higher numbers of staff and risk.
The range of topics [shown below] mean this is an ideal first aid qualification for many workplaces such as offices, factories and warehousing. This qualification is often popular with schools looking for training for office staff.
How long is it?
This three day course typically lasts from 0900 to 1700, though these times can be adjusted to meet your needs. The course must meet certain HSE requirements on learning hours and course duration. Each training day includes breaks.
What is covered?
- The full Health and Safety Executive syllabus, such as:
- Scene safety and assessment
- Role of the workplace first aider
- Treatment of the unconscious casualty including CPR
- Treatment of wounds, such as bleeding, breaks and burns
- First aid to someone choking
- Eye and soft tissue injuries
- Poisoning and Anaphylactic Shock
- Caring for a person taken ill at work
Further topics can be covered on request. Call 0800 242 5210 to discuss your needs.
Our range of Health and Safety Executive approved first aid courses, cover everyones’ needs. We run First Aid at Work courses, Emergency First Aid at Work, Basic Life Support and Defibrillator training sessions.
These are supported by our more general health and safety courses, such as Fire Marshal’s and our popular Fire Safety- Basics.
For more information on first-aid training at work,visit www.lazarustraining.co.uk
If you are a business owner and would like impartial marketing advice, you are welcome to join The Marketing Compass.
Join us! Compass membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn £48.50 for each new Navigator member you refer to us via our affiliate scheme