Here is Mind Map showing the key strategic elements of a customer focused website. If you click on the image, a larger version will appear:
1. Customer: because you should be customer focused, not product centric IMHO*. Successful websites provide customer engagement. This is easy for me to say, challenging for you to do – which is why The Marketing Compass is here. (As we provide advice, encouragement and feedback to busy small business owners).
2. Design: because you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Your website should look professional, particularly to the first time visitor, otherwise they are likely to ‘disappear within a click’. Read website design ideas for small businesses.
3. Interactive: because interactivity = the USP of the internet. The more that the visitor can ‘click on stuff’ within your site, the better.
4. Content: because content is king. The more you write, the more you will attract Google. Read point two of the marketing commitments.
As always, we welcome any feedback or questions you may have about website strategy.
* IMHO In my humble opinion
We build websites via www.totosites.com
We also provide WordPress training courses so that you can build your own WordPress website in a day and plan your website strategy.
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme