1. Login to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Select ‘Edit profile’ and scroll right down to the bottom. You will see the following link: Applications – Add an Application.
3. Click on the link and you will see a page of options. Choose the option to add your blog link with WordPress. You will be taken to a page where you can add the RSS feed for your blog. For example: http://www.nigeltemple.com/blog/
Having done this, your blog entries will appear within your LinkedIn profile!
By the way, did you know that we offer WordPress training courses?
We hope that this helps; any questions, just ask.
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme