PeerIndex uses algorithms to map the social web. Authority on the web is built when you participate in meaningful exchanges of information, via platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The type of information you share reveals a great deal about you, your knowledge and your connections – which PeerIndex seeks to measure.
PeerIndex factors in your speed of response on the social web, the quantity of your interactions and how you share information. Your recommendations can be used to measure your knowledge (or authority) within a given subject area.
Relationships are complex things and PeerIndex claims to have a way of measuring these, online. Your authority rises when you are Retweeted, Facebook Shared, +1’ed or commented on by someone who is an authority on that subject.
As always – you are welcome to ask questions about PeerIndex.
See also: www.klout.com
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme