If you would like an invitation to join – just ask – via the Social Media Group.
You can create a Profile and add people into ‘Circles’, i.e. Friends, Family, Acquaintances etc. You can then share information with some, or all of your Circles. You can drag and drop your contacts into the Circles (quite satisfying!) For the technically minded, this is achieved by using HTML5.
If you are an avid Google user, have you noticed the navigation bar at the top of Google pages which allows you to jump straight to Google Mail, Calendar, Documents, Photos, Reader, Web (search), etc? You will find this within Google Plus.
Within the Google Plus nav bar, you are able to view your profile and notifications – as well as instantly share content.
By the way, some 10 million people are involved within the trial!
Join us COMPASS membership is FREE!
* Create a profile & promote yourself
* Hyperlink back to your website
* Connect with other members
* Post updates about your marketing
* Join knowledge groups & find answers
* Download our FREE ebook – 101 Customer Attraction Techniques
* Earn money via our affiliate scheme