Over the past few weeks, I have been busy writing the inaugural edition of the MarketingMessenger – our new printed magazine. We will be mailing this out to Navigator members during June 2011. We hope that you find it helpful. By the way, there is no additional charge for receiving the magazine. If you are interested in becoming a Navigator member of The Marketing Compass, you can learn more here.
The articles revolve around 7 key topics:
* Are you communicating with both sides of your customer’s brain?
* The seven step creative thinking process
2. STRATEGY & PLANNING
* Your marketing strategy
* Should you be a specialist or a generalist?
* Do you have clear objectives?
* Building your brand
* How to work out your USP
* Naming your enterprise
* Are you selling at the right price?
* CRM software
* A customer focused business
* Professional writing tips and techniques
* A colourful and inexpensive way to promote your business
* A 10 step referral generation process
6. INTERNET MARKETING
* QR (Quick Response) barcodes: what are they and how can you use them?
* Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): practical ways to attract Google to your website
* Local search: proven tips and ideas to reach more customers in your area
If you have a marketing related article which would be of interest to our readers, please submit it to the Editor, Joanna Temple.